As a treat, Cupcake Belle is going to share her Secret Recipe Cookie Dough with you! You can add all kinds of yummy things to it. Get some ideas and her recipe here!
Cupcake Belle’s Favourite Cookie Flavours
- Dark chocolate chip and cherry
- White chocolate chip and apricot
- Juicy raisin
- Milk chocolate chip and fudge chunks
- Colourful Smarties
Secret Recipe Cookie Dough
75g unsalted butter, softened
75g caster sugar
75g light brown soft sugar
1 medium egg, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla essence
175g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/180ÂºC/350ÂºF and grease two baking trays or line them with baking paper.
- Beat the butter and sugar together until they’re pale and creamy.
- Add the beaten egg a little at a time and stir it into the mixture using a fork, then add the vanilla essence and stir again.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl, fold it into the mixture and stir in well.
- Now you have basic cookie dough! You can bake it as it is or add some of the lovely ingredients above to make it extra yummy.
- Once you’ve decided what flavour you’d like your cookies to be, add a handful of the ingredients and stir them into the mixture.
- Scoop out a heaped tablespoon of dough, roll it into a ball and place it on a baking tray. Press it down with the heel of your hand or the back of a fork.
- Do the same to make around 16 cookies in total, and place in the oven for 10 minutes or until they’re golden brown.
- Let them cool on a wire cooling rack before eating them all up!
If you can’t decide which flavour to try, divide up your dough and try three or four different flavours! We hope you enjoy Cupcake Belle‘s cookie recipe. Why not add it to your secret recipe book? Love from the Magic Belles in Bellevue xxx