Bellevue always smells good when Cupcake Belle is in charge of our blog, because it means lots of yummy baking! Mmmm… all those sweet scents coming from Cupcake Chalet!
This time, she’s chosen one of her favourite treats â€“Â yummy muffins! Muffins are great because you make one mixture and add whatever you like to it.
Today, Cupcake Belle is sharing a special muffin recipe: Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins! We hope you like them…
Cupcake Belle’s Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins
Muffin tin and 12 paper cases
2 large mixing bowls and a small bowl
Wooden spoon or electric whisk
300g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
150g caster sugar
50g unsalted butter
1 medium egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
100g raspberries, chopped in half
100g white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 6/200ÂºC/400ÂºF and line your muffin tin with 12 paper cases.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Melt the butter on low in the microwave for 15 to 30 seconds.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk the egg, vanilla extract and milk, then pour in the melted butter and stir.
- Pour all the wet ingredients into the flour and stir them in, but not too much â€“ the mixture should look lumpy, not smooth.
- Gently fold half the raspberries and the chocolate chips into the mixture, then spoon the mixture into the 12 cases.
- Pop the leftover raspberries on top of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until light golden brown and firm but springy on top, remove from the oven and let them cool in the tin a little before taking them out.
- Eat them while they’re warm and delicious with a nice cold glass of milk!
We hope you love Cupcake Belle‘s recipe! Why don’t you try it with dried apricots instead, or with milk chocolate chips and raisins? Delicious!