Hello to all our fluttery lovely friends and welcome to this week’s Wednesday Wonder! We hope you’re all having a fab Easter break and getting up to lots of fun things!
Rainbow Belle wanted to share with you her new hobby â€“Â this week, she’s painting eggs to give as presents to her friends!
She’s going to paint a special wonder on each egg â€“Â so Butterfly Belle will get an egg with butterflies on it, Flower Belle will get an egg with flowers on it, Cupcake Belle will get an egg with cupcakes in it… you get the idea!
Why don’t you try it too? What’s your best friend’s favourite special wonder, colour or pattern? Why don’t you paint it on an egg? Here’s how to do it:
- Hard boil some eggs and let them cool completely.
- Squeeze your favourite acrylic paint colours onto a palette.
- Add a tiny bit of water so that it paints smoothly over the eggs.
- Paint all over an egg in one colour and let it dry.
- Now paint on your design â€“ spots, stripes or your friend’s favourite special wonder!
We hope you have lots of messy fun painting eggs and don’t drop one (like we did!). Have a great chocolatey Easter everyone! Lots of love from the Magic Belles in Bellevue! xxx