Flower Belle’s friend Lovely Bunny is always so excited to see her â€“Â he loves to have someone to play with in the garden. His favourite game is hide and seek! Would you like to make some Bellevue bunnies to play with? Here’s how…
Cute Pom-Pom BunniesYou need:
Big, medium and small drinking glasses
Corrugated card or cardboard
Grey and white wool
Grey, black, white and pink felt
Mini white craft pom-poms
- Use a pencil to draw around the big glass twice on your corrugated card, then use a medium drinking glass to draw a smaller circle inside each big circle.
- On the same card, draw around each medium drinking glass twice, then draw smaller circles inside them using a small drinking glass. Cut out the four circles, then cut out their middles to make hoops.
- To make a big grey pom-pom, place two big hoops together. Tie the end of the grey wool around them to secure them.
- Now wind the wool around the hoops until they are fully covered. The more layers you add, the fluffier your pom-pom will be. Tie the end on.
- Cut around the outside edge between the two card hoops.
- Use a separate length of grey wool to tie the bundles together in the centre between the hoops, then remove the hoops.
- Repeat to make a big white pom-pom, then use your smaller hoops to make a small grey and a small white pom-pom.
- To make a bunny, ask an adult to help you glue the small grey pom-pom to the top of the big grey pom-pom.
- Draw a bunny ear shape on scrap paper and cut it out. Use it as a template to cut out two ears from grey felt.
- To make a nice ear shape, pinch the bottom of each ear and glue together. Glue the ears to the sides of the grey pom-pom bunny head.
- Cut out two little black felt circles for the eyes and a little white felt nose and glue them on.
- To finish, glue on a mini white craft pom-pom for the tail, then make another bunny in white with white felt ears and a cute pink nose to keep your lovely grey bunny company!
We hope your Pom-Pom Bunnies have lots of fun playing together! Maybe they’ll hop to Bellevue to visit the Magic Belles? We’d love to see your Pom-Pom Bunny pictures, so do email them to us. With hoppy bunny wishes from Flower Belle and Lovely Bunny! xxx