Make a Tulip Fairy WandYou need:
Paper tulip template
Sticky gems or glitter
Barbecue skewer or twig
- Paint the skewer green and leave it to dry.
- Draw around the paper tulip template and cut out three tulip shapes from your colourful card.
- Fold each card tulip in half down the centre and stick the three folded flowers together so that your tulip has three â€˜facesâ€™.
- Dab the tip of the skewer with glue and push it up into the centre of the flower.
- Decorate your tulip with sticky gems or glitter and decorate the skewer with pretty ribbon.
Would you like to know some fascinating facts about Tulips?