Autumn Leaf BuntingYou need:
Our free printable Autumn Leaves sheets
Coloured wool or garden string
- Print out our Autumn Leaves sheets and ask an adult to help you cut them out. You need roughly 10 leaves per strand.
- Use the sticky tape to stick the backs of the leaves along a length of wool.
- Make sure the leaves are evenly spaced and that different colours and shapes are next to each other.
- Donâ€™t cut the end of the string from the roll until youâ€™ve taped all your leaves on â€“Â this makes it easier to work with.
- Repeat until youâ€™re happy with how many strands you have â€“ we made five.
- Stick them to a door frame or from the ceiling to make a magical woodland of falling leaves or hang them across the wall like classic bunting.
Have fun and, most of all, have a very happy autumn! With love from the Magic Belles in Bellevue xxx