Flower Belle has a flutterly lovely craft idea for you â€“ print out our super cute paper strawberry and turn it into a pretty pendant! Why not give it someone special, like your mum? Find out how to make it in easy steps…
Make a Sweet Strawberry Pendant
Our printable strawberry template
Pencil or hole punch
Green embroidery thread or wool
- Ask an adult to print out the strawberry template for you and cut around it.
- Use a pencil or hole punch to pierce a little hole at the top of each petal-shaped section of the strawberry.
- Fold along the dotty lines and fold the template into a strawberry shape. The holes at the top of the strawberry should all line up in the centre. Leave the side of the strawberry open for now.
- Cut out the green flower shape from the printable sheet. Punch a small hole through the middle and place it on top of the strawberry.
- Cut off a long piece of green embroidery thread or wool. Knot the two ends and push them through the middle of the green flower and through the hole in the top of the strawberry. Stick the knot inside the strawberry with sticky tape.
- Stick the last overlapping tab at the side of the strawberry inside the pendant. Your new fruity pendant is ready to wear!
Our Sweet Strawberry Pendant makes a pretty gift for Motherâ€™s Day. If you donâ€™t stick the tab down at the side, you can use it as a cute mini gift box, and tuck a special message or a sweetie inside. Have fun making it! With love from your fairy friends, the Magic Belles xxx